Chris’s enthusiasm for the opportunities of the 4th Industrial Revolution and his expertise regarding diversity and inclusion have made him much in demand as a public speaker. Drawing on his incredible experiences in the Paralympic movement as both Britain’s greatest Paralympic swimmer and later as Director at London 2012, Chris has extensive experience of public speaking in the UK and abroad. His repertoire includes keynotes, after dinner speeches, conference and panel session chairing and interview or fireside chats.
His life experience teaches any audience that no matter the obstacle, anything is possible and he communicates this powerful message with incredible warmth, humour and humility.
Chris has worked recently with corporate clients including Adidas, Aviva, Barclays, BP, Citibank and Nomura, to name but a few, and speaks on topics ranging from the future of work to diversity and inclusion often with specific focus on innovation, crisis management, leadership or delivering against a vision.
As a qualified solicitor Chris is a popular speaker with law firms. Another interesting fact about Chris is that he is now Chancellor at BPP University which is where he once studied law.
Every speech is prepared for a particular audience. Chris liaises directly with event organisers in advance so as to tailor a presentation to their specific needs.
Fantastic motivational speaker, I left feeling positive and energised.
An excellent session, Lord Holmes was very inspiring and an engaging speaker. The best session I have attended.
Witty and on point. We were delighted that he could speak at our event.
Public Speaking Topics
- Humanity and technology, what do we need to do to succeed in the 4IR?
- Future of work, how can technology augment humanity?
- Benefits of diversity and inclusion & how to build a diverse, included and enabled workforce.
- Blockchain or bust. How can distributed ledger tech and other 4IR technologies be harnessed for the public good?
- Crisis Management, personal reflections and practical applications.
- Inclusion breeds innovation
- Being the leader of your own life
- The winning mentality
- Brand and cause
- The importance of team building and galvanizing that group with a particular vision; “teams and dreams”.
Public Speaking News
- Crisis management? Inclusion and innovation during disruptive times. Chris shared some of his thoughts about inclusion and innovation with The Daily Telegraph’s Business Reporter.
- This year the Future Talent HR Conference looked at ‘Humanity and Technology’. This is one of Chris’s core subject areas and he was delighted to chair an expert panel that gave four perspectives on technology in the workplace, after the jokes had been made of course!