Drawing on his incredible experiences in the Paralympic movement as both Britain’s greatest Paralympic swimmer and later as Director at London 2012, Chris has extensive experience of public speaking in the UK and abroad.
His life experience teaches any audience that no matter the obstacle, anything is possible and he communicates this powerful message with incredible warmth, humour and humility.
Comfortable engaging with business, community, public sector and governmental organisations, he specialises in change, leadership and delivering against a vision. Every speech is tailored to his audience; Chris liaises directly with event organisers in advance so as to tailor a presentation to their specific needs.
- Benefits of diversity and inclusion
- Inclusion breeds innovation
- Being the leader of your own life
- The winning mentality
- Brand and cause
- The importance of team building and galvanizing that group with a particular vision; “teams and dreams”.
- Fintech Week
- Future Talent HR Conference
- Keynote speaker at Adidas Diversity Day Event.
- Chris interviewed for launch of podcast on eye health and sight loss
- What can law firms learn about diversity from the world of sport?