Speeches, Questions and Votes in Parliament
Chris is active in the House of Lords and often contributes to debates. His particular areas of interest and expertise have led him to speak across a range of areas including: sports, transport, economy, pensions, employment, digital infrastructure, skills and disability and inclusion.
Debate on Fintech for Financial Inclusion, Thursday 6th July 2017.
Financial Guidance and Claims Bill, Second Reading, Wednesday 5th July 2017.
- Financial Inclusion: New Technology – Question for Short Debate (6 Jul 2017)
- Financial Guidance and Claims Bill [HL] – Second Reading (5 Jul 2017)
- Queen’s Speech – Debate (5th Day) (28 Jun 2017)
- Unpaid Work Experience (Prohibition) Bill [HL] – First Reading (27 Jun 2017)
- Education (Student Fees, Awards and Support)(Amendment) Regulations 2017 – Motion to Regret (27 Apr 2017)