Chris is active in the House of Lords and often contributes to debates. His particular areas of interest and expertise have led him to speak across a range of areas including: sports, transport, economy, pensions, employment, digital infrastructure, skills and disability and inclusion.
- Higher Education: Loans – Motion to Regret (5 Apr 2017)
- Health Service Medical Supplies (Costs) Bill – Commons Reason (5 Apr 2017)
- Digital Economy Bill – Report (3rd Day) (29 Mar 2017)
- Channel 4 – Question (29 Mar 2017)
- Social Security (Personal Independence Payment) (Amendment) Regulations 2017 – Motion to Regret (27 Mar 2017)