Chris is active in the House of Lords and often contributes to debates. His particular areas of interest and expertise have led him to speak across a range of areas including: sports, transport, economy, pensions, employment, digital infrastructure, skills and disability and inclusion.
Debate on Fintech for Financial Inclusion, Thursday 6th July 2017.
Financial Guidance and Claims Bill, Second Reading, Wednesday 5th July 2017.
- Financial Inclusion: New Technology – Question for Short Debate (6 Jul 2017)
- Financial Guidance and Claims Bill [HL] – Second Reading (5 Jul 2017)
- Queen’s Speech – Debate (5th Day) (28 Jun 2017)
- Unpaid Work Experience (Prohibition) Bill [HL] – First Reading (27 Jun 2017)
- Education (Student Fees, Awards and Support)(Amendment) Regulations 2017 – Motion to Regret (27 Apr 2017)